Eyes On Me

I've a dream where i have everyone Eyes On Me

 
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Red Eyes
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Today i feel so tired, really do not know why do i feel that way. This morning i woke up from my weird dream. I dream that my girl's family is having problem. After had a few drink, i went to the bathroom and took my first bath today :P After shower, i then realized that my right eye had a blur red spot color in the white area ( doesnt really know what's the name of that area), it seems i'm having iritation. Then i just realized, i'm having this eyes problem, that my right eyes feels like blinking. Yap, it was started from yesterday. Geez, and why dont i realized that i'm having an eyes problem?

After self checking my eyes, which seem turn that i found i have a beautifull eyes... dont i ? :) Then i called Sunter Agung hospital to make an appointment with the doctor. The appointment is setted for 10.00 AM. That means i have to take a leave from my office ( Hurrayyy.....)

Well, i'm planning to take a leave from the office, but my deepest heart said, it's not the right thing to do. So, i headed to office where i'm planning to have a half day permission from my supervisor. After explain something regarding my eye problem, supervisor allowed me to have a half day working.
posted by usli @ 4:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: usli
Home: Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: It's just me, Usli
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 Eyes On Me Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com